||Web 2.0 & Social Networking
|IT Security Services
||Database Development & Admin
Since 2005, CTi has been providing comprehensive Web support to the General Services Administration (GSA) and its Web sites: USA.gov, Webcontent.gov, GobiernoUSA.gov , and Consumidor.gov. This support includes Web development, bilingual content management, accessibility and Section 508 compliance, and usability.
CTi delivered a complete web portal and content management solution that includes:
- Content management support for USA.gov and Webcontent.gov
- Bilingual content management support and design for GobiernoUSA.gov
- Hispanic Outreach Expert support for Federal Citizen Information Center office
- Bilingual content management support for Consumidor.gov and its print publication Guía del Consumidor
- 508 Accessibility compliance and usability assistance
- Website optimization services
- Program/Project Management support
USA.Gov and Webcontent.gov have been recognized as the top government websites for their efficiency, completeness and comprehensiveness.
GobiernoUSA.gov is the Federal government's official web portal in Spanish which provides centralized access to free and trustworthy U.S. government information and services on a wide range of topics.
Consumidor.gov and its print version, Guía del Consumidor, is the counter partner of the most popular print publication into the Federal government –Consumer Action Handbook.