||Web 2.0 & Social Networking
|IT Security Services
||Database Development & Admin
CTi was asked to launch an automated Project Management Office (PMO) for the State of North Carolina's Medicaid office.
- A web portal was needed to facilitate collaboration
- The PMO processes must be compliant with the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)
- The PMO portal must be compliant with Section 508/Accessibility requirements
CTi had begun using Microsoft SharePoint for its own PMO. The team knew that the SharePoint platform for portal development would yield the fastest results. In December 2008, CTi introduced NextGenPMO (Patent Pending) to create the innovative approach and systems implementation to address their customized needs in program, performance and risk management.
The CTi team:
- Developed the functionality required by North Carolina's PMO in SharePoint
- Tapped CTi's depth of experience with 508/Accessibility requirements to ensure compliance
- Used CTi's experience with meeting CMMI standards to ensure a complaint process
CTi implemented an outstanding PMO portal during a critical prime contractor change enabling the North Carolina Medicaid Office to realize savings as a result of automating the PMO process.